Buffalo Wild Wings: 1 Dead, 10 hospitalized By Toxic Flumes [Floor Cleaner]

“One man died and 10 other people were hospitalized Thursday after a chemical reaction took place in the kitchen of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington, Massachusetts.

According to WCVB-TV, an employee was using a cleaning chemical called “Super 8” to clean the floor when he was overwhelmed by fumes and became sick…”

1 dead, 10 hospitalized after chemical incident at Buffalo Wild Wings

Now we know that “Super 8” will KILL you. Don’t use it. Don’t buy it. Warn people about it.

This entry was posted in Health, News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s