- China-born, U.S.-raised Michelle Ye Xuan was stopped at the border in Beijing
- The star had been blacklisted by the social credit system without her realising
- She had refused to apologise to her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend after defaming her
- It remains unclear if Ms Ye was using a Chinese or U.S. passport at the time
- Millions of Chinese have been banned from trains and planes by the system
A well-known actress and former international beauty queen has been banned from travelling out of China after being deemed ‘untrustworthy’ by the country’s social credit system.
China-born, U.S.-raised Michelle Ye Xuan, 39, only found out about the travel restriction against her when she was about to board a plane in Beijing last month…
You’re going to accept the beast or else you will DIE of starvation. How did people 2,000 years ago know about this? It’s almost like a higher power told them about it. *Gasp*