“When not calling Trump supporters “Nazis” as a means to dehumanize us, the establishment media like to whine about the lack of civility in American politics, even as they cover up, ignore, downplay, or straight-up approve of the wave of violence and public harassment we are seeing against supporters of President Trump….
Here is a video channel dedicated to documenting the dozens and dozens of assaults against Trump supporters…
- October 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump Stopped
- October 29, 2018: Twitter allows 179 death threats against Trump
- October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
- October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
- October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
- October 25, 2018: GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
- October 24, 2018: Left-wing activist with history of harassing GOP lawmakers arrested for trying to buy radioactive material
- October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
- October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
- October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
To see the full list click the link.