- Facebook routinely gathers data from its 1.4 billion daily active users worldwide
- It also uses tracking devices that follow a user’s internet activity via third-parties
- Even if you have never entered the Facebook domain, the company can track you
- Facebook account holders are able to download a copy of the file kept on them
- The privacy of users tracked via-third parties is currently less transparent
Mark Zuckerburg’s company says that is uses this information to target adverts and content based on your preferences, as well as for security purposes.
It’s time to take legal action against Facebook.