“U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey in the fallout over Comey’s probe of Democrat Hillary Clinton’s emails last year, saying Comey was no longer able to effectively lead the law enforcement agency.”
“Trump FIRES FBI Director James Comey after he misled the Senate on Huma’s emails to Weiner”
- Donald Trump has dramatically fired the FBI Director after he misled the Senate by claiming Huma Abedin sent classified emails to Anthony Weiner
- He writes to James Comey: ‘You are hereby terminated and removed from office immediately.’
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote formal memo saying they had no confidence in him
- Trump used letter dismissing Comey to say: ‘I greatly appreciate you informing me, in three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation’
- White House put out dossier on his firing which included anti-Comey statement from Chuck Schumer, Democrats’ most senior figure
- But Schumer came out shortly after to say he had told President Trump that firing Comey was a ‘very big mistake’
“10 Major FBI Scandals on Comey’s Watch”
Here are 10 of Comey’s biggest embarrassments at the FBI:
1. Before he bombed the Boston Marathon, the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev but let him go…
2. Shortly after the NSA scandal exploded in 2013, the FBI was exposed conducting its own data mining on innocent Americans…
3. The FBI had possession of emails sent by Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill his fellow soldiers to protect the Taliban — but didn’t intervene…
4. During the Obama Administration, the FBI claimed that two private jets were being used primarily for counterterrorism, when in fact they were mostly being used for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller’s business and personal travel.
5. When the FBI demanded Apple create a “backdoor” that would allow law enforcement agencies to unlock the cell phones of various suspects, the company refused, sparking a battle between the feds and America’s biggest tech company…
6. In 2015, the FBI conducted a controversial raid on a Texas political meeting, finger printing, photographing, and seizing phones from attendees (some in the group believe in restoring Texas as an independent constitutional republic).
7. During its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.
8. The father of the radical Islamist who detonated a backpack bomb in New York City in 2016 alerted the FBI to his son’s radicalization. The FBI, however, cleared Ahmad Khan Rahami after a brief interview.
9. The FBI also investigated the terrorist who killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Despite a more than 10-month investigation of Omar Mateen — during which Mateen admitting lying to agents — the FBI opted against pressing further and closed its case.
10. CBS recently reported that when two terrorists sought to kill Americans attending the “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas, the FBI not only had an understanding an attack was coming, but actually had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamists, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The FBI has refused to comment on why the agent on the scene did not intervene during the attack.
GOOD JOB TRUMP! IT’S TIME TO PUT SOMEONE IN THAT POSITION WHO’LL PROSECUTE CRIMINALS IN GOVERNMENT.
Donald J. Trump is going on the offensive again. Finally! We all need to push really hard to get a good FBI director in. We need the same urgency for this as we had during the Presidential election. The elite must pay for their crimes!